What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A downloadable guide on how to become an expert basketball shooter
- The Quick Release — The quicker your release the more shots you will take and make, period.
- Triple Threats — These advanced techniques will take your game to an entirely new level.
- The Range Game — Develop JJ Reddick/Kyle Korver range while never sacrifcing your shot.
- Developing your form along with balance, coordination, vertical and explosivness.
- Progress charts and logs for continual tracking of your improvement.
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clutch Shooting scores 70.52/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.clutchshooting.com/sp/12129-67salespage, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $7.99.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: clutchshooting.com you’ll also be taken through to clutchshooting.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)